Monday 21 February 2011

Thailand Rawai Muay Thai Camp 2010

Thailand Muay Thai Camp!

The Ancient Art of the 8 Limbs
Phuket Rawai 2010 August- October

I took a few months out last year to visit Thailand, a destination that i have always been intrigued about, and since many years ago, always wanted to visit, and explore and learn about the culture and the Thai's way of living.
Now taking into consideration that Muay Thai was born in Thailand, and is known as the countries national sport, i decided to sign my self up and visit one of the Muay Thai training camps, and learn the ancient art.

The picture above is of me (centre) with my Muay Thai tainers after my 2 month stay at Rawai.
My 2 months at the camp, Rawai Muay Thai, was with out doubt the best experience i have ever had in life, the people i met, the physical fitness i gained, the confidence, the people and trainers.

I trained Muay Thai every day for 2 months in the heat of the tropical Thailand, and learnt alot, from basic technique and body conditioning. I have attached some pics of me training with some of my Muay Thai trainers, most of the trainers have had 200+ fights, and started this art at the ages of 4-5 yrs old.
The owner of the Muay Thai camp was a former world Lumpinee Thai boxing champion!






Me & Chang, he is small, but hell he is fast!

Most of the pictures i couldn't put up because i'm pulling some funny faces.
Will be updating furter soon, keep posted.

1 comment:

  1. You have raised an important issue..Thanks for sharing..I would like to read more current affairs from this blog..keep posting..
    muaythai

    ReplyDelete